အေမရိကန္သမၼတ ဘားရက္ခ္ အိုဘားမား ရန္ကုန္တကၠသိုုလ္ ဘြဲ႔ႏွင္းသဘင္ခန္းမမွာ ေျပာၾကားခဲ့တဲ့ မိန္႔ခြန္း(႐ုပ္/သံ)
source by : http://www.youtube.com/user/DVBBurmese
ျပည္ပေရာက္ ၈၈ မ်ိုးဆက္ေက်ာင္းသားမ်ားႏွင့္အေထြေထြသပိတ္ေကာ္မတီ GSC
What is the present climate to such rebellious armed conflict in Civil War, Home Rule and Federalism as National Federation along with Pinlon patriotic spirit, freedom of Press to Media in Burma plays the important role in National reconciliation and forever peaceful coexistence among all the national ethnics.
Even though what the present pro-military regime publicized “Towards the modern and development Democracy Nation” releases some of the tension to rules and regulation in an effort to materialize the political and economic reforms has still been seen as within-framework, this notorious regime ignores the call of peace and cease fire by KIO and KIA, Kachin Arm Forces, and keeps fire on KIO and KIA, even declares to continue the implement of Letpandaung Copper mine project objected through the demonstration and the detainee by Monywa regional residents. Thus it commits Human Right as yet seen.
Moreover, it is as usual seen and considered as the last-primitive-and-uncivilized country next to the end of lists in the standard of being Equality and Human right by international norms and mores. That is why; to emerge the best society through transparency and unity by Burmese domestic, oversea and abroad, there proclaims a demand for the reality as following:
1. To cease fire on Civil War to KIA and KIO in Kachin State
2. To follow the agreement on ceasing fire and peace both the regime and the ethnic armed forces and come to an end totally to Civil War in Burma
3. To stop being implemented Letpandaung Copper mine Project at Monywa region
4. To release all the detainees and political activists even the rest of the political prisoners in Jails without any exception
5. To practice the Principle of Democracy through transparency and crystal in international norms and mores
Oversea 88’s Student Generation and GSC, General Strike Committee
by:kyaw ko ko kyaw
source by : http://nldyouthmalaysia.blogspot.com